Anti-Phishing and Anti-Malware
These services detect Phishing and Malware attacks early in their evolution, enabling our customers to conduct timely and responsive strategies that prevent and minimize potential damage.
- 24 x 7 x 365 phishing attack detection and alert
- Track usage of digital watermarks
- Monitor web-server referrer logs
- Monitor report-abuse mailbox provided to customers
- Monitor anti-phishing forums
- Track new domain name registrations to detect any spoofed site being registered
- Web site analysis to track phishing sites
Rapid Incident Response
- Initiate take-down of the phishing site
- Feed fake user-id password to phishing site
- Identify customers who have been phished
- Coordination with law enforcement, CERT, ISP as needed
- Reduce/prevent financial loss from phishing attacks
- Higher trust for your customers since reputation is not affected by phishing attacks
- Meet regulatory and compliance requirements through evidence collection, coordination & reporting
- Availability of logs for legal action
Malware Scanning and Monitoring
Paladion's 24x7x365 Information Security Operations Center (SOC) is the backbone behind this unique, hybrid "Man-Machine" malware monitoring service. It builds a safe baseline for publicly-reachable pages while the scanning engine periodically spiders to check for deviations from the baseline. It also scans the website content with several popular anti-virus scanners.
- Automated scanning service backed with expert analysis.
- Paladion Scanning Portal for new enrollments, alert history and scanning status checks.
- Scanning using leading anti-virus software, changed occasionally based on market feedback.
- Signature updates checked every hour.
- Create website 'safe baseline' to detect malicious code/link additions.
- Advanced alert management—add known and valid changes to the baseline.
- Crisp, easy-to-understand summary reports with low false positives.
- Highly scalable architecture to scan thousands of websites and web pages.
- Email and SMS alerts on malware detection.
For More Information
Contact us at (855) 879-2373 to learn about our security services, or request more information by submitting the form below.